Wednesday, June 15, 2011

GLC Open Day

I haven’t yet seen any press releases or advertising on this yet, but since the date is fast approaching, I thought I’d break the news.

There will be a GLC Open Day event from the 24th-26th of June 2011 (next Friday-Sunday) at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. The event’s being organised by Khazanah Nasional, and most of the major suspects will be there as well – PNB, EPF, LTAT, LUTH, Maybank, Sime Darby, CIMB, TNB, just to name a few. There will be a lot of other happenings surrounding the Open Day, which is intended to inform the public about the role of GLCs in the economy of Malaysia.

For those interested, there will be a section devoted to scholarships and employment opportunities with GLICs and GLCs, so recent SPM leavers and graduates – here’s your chance to buttonhole the HR people face to face.

And yes, I’ll be there at least on day one. Where? That’s for me to know, and you to find out Winking smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment